Hot Red Cocktail
- 2 teaspoons Royal Rose Jasmine simple syrup
- 3 pinches red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons tart cherries or whole cherry preserves
- 3 ounces Black Button Distilling Citrus Forward Gin
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon Juice
- 6 ounces Lamoreaux Landing 2007 Blanc de Blanc sparkling wine
- Make a purée by gently combining the jasmine simple syrup and chili flakes with cherries or cherry preserves, taking care to crush the chilis to expel the oils into the purée.
- In a bar tin, shake gin, purée and lemon with ice for 30 seconds. Strain into a flute and top with Blanc de Blanc. Garnish with a lemon peel.