Asparagus, Radish, Mint and Feta Chopped Salad
- 1 large bunch asparagus about 1 pound, sliced on the diagonal as thinly as possible
- 1 large bunch of radishes sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta crumbled or diced into small cubes
- Juice of 1 lemon plus 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- Combine thinly sliced asparagus, radishes, scallions, and feta in large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, zest, honey, and olive oil along with a generous pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add lemon dressing to the vegetables and feta in the large bowl; taste and season with more salt as needed. Gently stir in chopped mint. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.