In this feature, we gathered 16 young business owners in the food, farm or beverage industry that are establishing a brand in the FLX. We sent each one the same list of 10 questions. Below are their answers. We hope you enjoy learning about and supporting these local entrepreneurs!
Jenna LaVita & Victor Pultinas of Lakedrum Brewing
- What’s the first FLX wine or beer you tasted? Billsboro Winery Pinot Noir
- What’s your biggest challenge in being a young business owner in the FLX? Our biggest challenge is reminding ourselves to continue to challenge ourselves.
- What’s your favorite local comfort food after a long, day of hard work? Tamales, tomatillo salsa, chilies and lime
- Favorite place to eat in the FLX? Graft, Watkins Glen
- Local businessperson who inspires you? Tim Moore
A version of this article originally appeared in the May/June 2019 edition of the magazine.